The All Progressives Congress (APC) has appointed Yobe Governor, Mai Mala Buni, as Chairman Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Committee of the party.
This followed the dissolution of the party’s National Working Committee (NWC) by the National Executive Committee (NEC).
NEC’s decision followed the recommendation of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Other members of the committee are:
1. Governor Mai Mala Buni (Yobe) Chairman
2. Isiaka Oyetola SW
3. Ken Nnamani SE
4. Stella Okorete – Women Rep
5. Governor Sani Bello NC
6. Dr. James Lalu physically challenged
7. Sen. Abubakar Yusuf- Senatè Rep
8. Hon. Akinyemi Olaide – Reps
9. David leon – SS
10. Abba Ari -NW
11. Prof. Tahir Mamman – NE
12. Ismail Ahmed – Youth
13. Sen. Akpan Udoedehe- Secretary
Meanwhile the NEC also ratified the primary election of the APC candidate in Edo state, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu and urged all party members to withdraw outstanding suits in court.