The Deji and the Paramount Ruler of Akure Kingdom, Oba Aladetoyinbo Ogunlade Aladelusi, Odundun II has approved the appointment of Mr. Femi Sunday Olubodun as senior high chief Olisa of Akure Kingdom.
- His appointment is based on favourable consideration by the Olisa Orubuloye Family House and the unanimous resolution of the Olisa Ogelemodu Families.
- His Majesty will at a later date perform the official installation of Senior High Chief Femi Sunday Olubodun as the 18th Olisa of the ancient city of Akure.
- The new Olisa is a descendant of Ogelemodu and a great grandson of Olisa ‘Otutuleyowo’, the 8th Olisa of Akure Kingdom.
- Senior High Chief Olubodun is the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Marsun Mat International Limited, United Kingdom.
- His Imperial Majesty wishes the new Olisa good health and God’s guidance.
Akure a gbe a o
Chief Press Secretary to the Deji of Akure Kingdom
11th December, 2020