Chairman of the Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ) in Ondo State, Comrade (Prince) Leke Adegbite on Tuesday emerged the State Assistant Secretary of the Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC.
His election was unopposed.
This is the first time in more than 23years that NUJ will be represented in the State Administrative Council, SAC of Ondo NLC.
Other officers elected at the Conference of the Congress today in Akure are listed below;
- Chairperson – Com. Victor Oladele Amoko
- Vice chairperson – Com. Obayoriade Adebayo
- Vice chairperson – Com. Akinyemi Olatubosun
- Treasurer – Com. Afolabi Oluwafemi Olusola
- Secretary – Com Akin Sunday
- Assistant Secretary – Com. Leke Adegbite
- Internal Auditor – Com. Kayode Olorunfemi
- Internal Auditor – Com. Abiola Oyewole
- Ex officio – Com. Mrs Olufunke Ayelakin
- Ex officio – Com. Mrs Oyindamola Akinlose.