The State Working Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has approved the suspension of the State Chairman, Mr. Fatai Adams for anti party activities and for engaging in activities likely to bring the party to disrepute.
Nine member of the executive officers who signed the suspension letter said it is pursuant to section 58(1)(b. c. f. h. and j) of the PDP Constitution as amended in 2017.
The letter further read;
“He is accordingly, advised to appear before the State Disciplinary Committee of the party for further interrogations within the next one week.
“The party wishes to state emphatically that it will deal decisively with any incursion by the ruling party, the APC into its ranks.”
Mr Adams could not be reached for his response, as his phone number was switched off at press time.
The under listed are those who signed the letter:
- Hon. Tola Alebere -State Deputy Chairman
- Barr. Oluseye Olujimi-State Secretary
- Engr Dare Akinwale State Organising Secretary
4 Elder Amos Fadope State Vice Chairman (South)
- Hon Dayo Awude -State Vice Chairman (Central)
- Barr. Moses Awofade -Legal Adviser
- Hon. Boluwaji Bamidele -Financial Secretary
- Hon. Mrs Olawumi Fasonu -Treasurer
- Hon. Kennedy Ikantu Peretei State Publicity Secretary