Constitution of a five-man panel to look into the management of the Ondo State Radiovision Corporation and Orange FM Radio.
In view of the glaring ineffectiveness of the Ondo State Radiovision Corporation and the Orange FM Radio, and the complaints of the generality of the people of Ondo State, the state government has approved the setting up of a five-man panel to look into the activities of these two agencies in the last four years.
According to a press statement from the Office of the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr. Segun Ajiboye, members of the panel are:
1. Mr. Kunle Adebayo (Chairman)
2. Mr. Soji Alakuro
3. Mrs. Iretiola Ojekhoa
4. Mr. Steve Alabi
5. Mr. Tubosun Isijola (Secretary).
The terms of the reference of the panel are:
1. To immediately take-over the day-to-day running of the Corporation and the Radio Station;
2. To re-organise and reposition the two agencies for greater efficiency to enable them to deliver on their mandate;
3. To examine the various transactions carried out by the Ondo State Radiovision Corporation and the Orange FM Radio in the last four years;
4. To take inventory of all assets and liabilities of the two agencies;
5. To look into the possibility of merging the Orange FM Radio Station with the corporation’s 96.5 FM Radio Station; and
6. To make recommendations to government on the foregoing and on such other matters as may be found necessary.
The committee has two months to submit its report.
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor