Governor of Ondo State, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, has approved the appointment of members of the state’s local government service commission.
A statement signed by his chief press secretary, Segun Ajiboye and obtained by The Precision, said Mr Femi Idris will serve as chairman of the commission while he would be assisted by four members including a representative of the Nigerian Union of Local Government Employees (NULGE).
The governor also appointed special assistants for Igbo, Hausa and the Ebira ethnic group in the state.
The statement said the apointment is in furtherance of the governor’s efforts to position the government for optimum performance.
Below is the full list of the appointees:
(A) Local Government Service Commission Board
1. Mr. Femi Idris- Chairman
2. Mr. Ife Iji- Member
3. Mr. Festus Akinlotan- Member
4. Mr. Moses Oluwagbamila- Member
5. Mr. Jopson Olawale Sunday- Representing NULGE
(B) SPECIAL ASSISTANTS
1. Special Assistant, Igbo- Arinze Okafor
2. Special Assistant, Ebira- Kareem Moshood
3. Special Assistant, Hausa- Bala Umar