Place your advert here

Ondo Workers Are Now Happy Under Akeredolu – HOS

0
72

The Ondo State Head of Service, Barrister Toyin Akinkuotu on behalf of Workers in the State has thanked Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, for bringing joy to their homes through improved workers’ welfare.

The number one civil servant in the state, Barrister Toyin Akinkuotu gave the appreciation on behalf of the civil servants in the state at the annual prayer meeting of the Governor with he Public Servants in the state.

The meeting which was held at the premise of the Governor’s office, Alagbaka, Akure was well attended by civil servants and other top government functionaries.

Akinkuotu said when Governor Akeredolu came on board in February 2017, it was a period of low spirit from loss of hope arising from the seven months unpaid salaries by the previous administration.

According to him, the Akeredolu led administration has shown total commitment to the welfare of workers in the state since inception.

He said “About two years ago when Governor Akeredolu came on board, it was a period of despondency. When workers were not paid for seven months , you are simply telling them to go and die. We thank God today, Governor Akeredolu has changed the narratives by putting smiles on our faces

“When you came on board, Sir, Workers’ Welfare was like 40%, but right now, I say it’s like 98% percent. We are praying and trusting God and Mr. Governor that in this year, the remaining 2% will be added to make it 100%

“I thank my colleagues, the civil servant, for identifying with this government that’s committed to their welfare

“This is an election year , you must shine your eyes and make sure you don’t go back to Egypt. Work hard to vote for the government that promotes your welfare . ”

Governor Akeredolu cautioned public servants in Ondo State against bringing wares to their offices

The governor who read the only Bible lesson from genesis chapter two verses eight to fifteen advised the workers to always see their offices as transient by contributing positively to the development of the state

Governor Akeredolu who cautioned the workers to desist from bringing wares to office pledged never to deny them of their rights

NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION

Enter your email address to subscribe to this website and receive notifications of new posts by email.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here