Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has sacked all the political aides working under the deputy governor, Agboola Ajayi.
They were sacked after their boss defected to the opposition PDP.
The affected aides are:
1. Mr Olomu Bayo, Special Assistant, Special Duties
2. Mr. Olawale Abolade Mukaila, Special Assistant, Photography
3. Mr. Babatope Okeowo, Deputy Chief Press Secretary
4. Mr. Samuel Ogunmusi, Personal Assistant, (Deputy Governor)
5. Mr. Omotunmise Tokunbo, Special Assistant to the wife of the Deputy Governor
6. Mrs Erifeyiwa Shola Akinnugba, (Photography, wife of the Deputy Governor )
“The affected aides are advised to submit all government’s properties in their possession to the Chief of Staff to the Governor.
“Arakunrin Akeredolu wishes them luck in their future endeavours”, Segun Ajiboye
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor stated in a statement.