News Update: Police Attribute Fire Outbreak At INEC Office To Electrical Fault



The Nigeria Police have attributed the cause of the fire outbreak at the INEC headquarters in Akure last week to faulty electrical appliances.

The police said the fault happened at the store where over 5,000 card reader machines were destroyed.

Briefing newsmen in Akure, the Commissioner of Police, Mr Bolaji Salami said the outcome of an investigation carried out by federal fire service showed that electrical surge from the air conditioners inside the containers housing the card readers, led to the inferno.

Donate to Precision


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here