Police investigating Saturday night’s terror attack in London say they know the identity of the three attackers who killed seven people and injured 48.
The Metropolitan Police said their names would be released “as soon as operationally possible”.
A van hit pedestrians on London Bridge on Saturday before the men stabbed a number of people in Borough Market. They were shot dead by police.
The so-called Islamic State group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
Police said on Monday morning that officers were searching two addresses in east London – one in Newham and another in Barking.
Scotland Yard added that a number of people had been detained.
Twelve people have been arrested in Barking after raids at a flat which is believed to be the home of one of the attackers. A 55-year-old man has since been released without charge.
Controlled explosions were carried out at the property in Barking during the raids on Sunday morning.
google.com, pub-8445333084923959, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0